sexta-feira, 17 de junho de 2011

Porque eu também tenho o direito a autoajuda














Yesterday, morning:

I fell: anger.
I will use it with one single purpose: go ahead.
I was given a gift.
I was given all the tools I need.
That means I do not depend on anyone to succeed.
I may shame some people, but I'm not gonna shame myself anymore.
I know the way.
I just need to do it.
The time to change potential into power has come.
All is on my hands.
I will be brave. I will be good.
I will be kind - to who deserves it. And I will try hard to be kind to who doesn't.
My role here is to help people. I can't do this by pushing them away.
Although what I've been told, I am ready.
Ready to become better.

Yesterday, afternoon:

I feel: confidence.
I will use it with one single purpose: fly off.
I was given a sign.
I was given all the signs I wanted.
Tha means that the future will be successful.
I won't shame anyone. I'll be proud of myself.
I feel the way.
I just need to be it.
The time to change experiences into wisdom has come.
All is on my head.
I will be soft. I will be strong.
I will be better - better than myself.
My role here is to learn. I can't do this by standing still.
Although what I could have thought, I am able.
Able to start right now.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Não deixe de comentar, mas não esqueça de ser razoável ;)